Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome

Ok here we go...guess this is the launch of Squishy Knits. Woo hoo!!! I needed some place to keep track of all my custom order/projects so Squishy Knits has been born. I am a SAHM to Riley who will be 2 on Saturday. I am also full time student. I have been knitting for almost a year and LOVE it. I would rather knit than do anything else most days. I love the idea of bringing basic knits at a bargin price to mamas who don't have alot to spend. They can get good quality...since I take much pride in my work...at an affordable price. The only thing I ask is for patience since I can't turn out a pair of woolies in a few days being a Mom, wife and full time student. Projects usually take me 1-2 weeks.

So keep an eye on my blog...I will be posting a customs list, link to my pics of previous work and work in progress pics. I will also muse about knitting, life with my nutty squishy baby and geeky hubby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment