Tuesday, September 15, 2009


These are my current project. It's Parrot on BFL from Alphabette Zoope. These will be my first attempt at a double ruffle. I finished the 2nd leg only to realize I knit the first leg on the wrong size needle...UGH! How very Stacy of me but even though I can be a scatter brain I always realize my mistakes and get them fixed...I just wish I wasn't behind already because of this stupid cold that doesn't want to go away. Feelin quite yucky this morning. I'll be knitting the first leg on the correct needle today and starting the double ruffles tomorrow then onto the hat. All should be finished by Sat...Riley's B-day!!!!

Could the week get any crazier? My school., Riley's B-day, Riley starting part time preschool and I just had to get sick on top of it :(. I'm gonna need an award after this week. How come they don't reward the Mom and shower her with presents on her kid's b-day? She did all the work... We'll in my case Michael did help quite a bit but I did most of the work. He definitely didnt breastfeed for 21months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment